The UX Agency has industry leading accessibility experts who help prioritise accessibility in your development workflows and drive an inclusive online strategy.
The challenges we’ve been asked to address include:
- Adhering to industry standards and government accessibility requirements
- Ensuring accessibility is embedded in the research, design and build process
- Moving from an accessibility guidelines approach to an integrated inclusive design approach
Your online experience needs to be usable for people with visual, hearing, or cognitive impairments. Accessibility requirements are often subjective and affected by government standards and legal interpretations, it is therefore important for accessibility to be baked-in to ongoing developments. Making sure you meet accessibility standards also ensures that you reach the widest possible audience.
Our senior consultants are specialists in accessible design and have spent many years developing techniques to understand the challenges faced by those who are blind or visually impaired, colour blind, deaf or hearing impaired, epileptic or dyslexic. We’re also often challenged with designing products and interfaces for the elderly or those users with dexterity problems or cognitive and reading problems.
Our accessibility services include:
- Accessibility audits
- Accessibility strategy
- Design Review
- Accessibility Training
- Internal accessibility guidelines development
- Accessibility Testing with user with accessible needs
- Inclusive Design, Ergonomics and Accessible User Experience Design
- Development support
Explore our other UX services:
If you’re interested to learn more about our Accessibility services then get in touch at email@example.com or call us on 020 7947 4940.